WHO WE ARE.
ATG’s goal is to help its clients to address their most challenging and complex information technology issues.
The ATG team has had a significant impact on other clients’ information technology environments. We are confident that we can achieve this same level of success with your organization.
We specialize in the delivery of information technology services to non-profit organizations, educational institutions and small to medium-sized businesses. ATG focuses on providing its clients with state-of-the-art IT services.
ATG provides infrastructure support services for all distributed computing environments. Our services can be provided in an as-needed (hourly) base or a pre- package of hours of service. We specialize in:
INTERNETWe offer customized Internet access for our clients' needs.
VoIPFlexible solution for business communications of all sizes.
Voice Over IP
ATG works with 3CX to provide a robust, fully equipped communications system, which allows you to communicate with your colleagues and customers – anywhere, anytime. Click here to download a free trial today
IT MADE SIMPLE.
We take away your stress for every day issues and let you focus on what is more important for you… your business/your work! As a full-service information technology consulting company, ATG can provide a wide range of services to its clients:
- Information technologies planning and management
- Support of the IT infrastructure (network services, structured cabling, wireless networks)
- Internet services (web hosting, web design, web development, maintenance)
- Virtualization (HyperV, Vmware)
- Development and implementation of database and application services
- Training and support
- Sales and service for computer systems, servers, peripherals, data communications equipment, and software
WE NOW HIRE.
Computer and Information Systems Manager – New Rochelle, New York
We are a growing IT consulting and support company providing IT services for various commercial and non-profit clients in the New York metro area. Primary goal is to find an experienced IT Manager to assist clients with maintaining technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals. Candidate will be responsible for analyzing the business requirements of clients to determine their technology needs, with follow-up implementation, as well as maintenance and support of existing infrastructure. The following are required skills for this position:
– MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL – VMWARE CERTIFIED – EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT HYPERV AND VMWARE REQUIRED – INTEL SERVER BUILDER & CONFIGURATOR – INTEL PARTNER ASSOCIATE – CHECKPOINT FIREWALLS CERTIFIED – 3CX CERTIFIED ENGINEER V16 – PROVEN THREE-YEAR WORKING EXPERIENCE AS IT DIRECTOR – MINIMUM REQUIRED DEGREE: BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE. MAIL RESUME TO : HALARIS ASSOCIATES INC: 20 Cedar St Ste 104, New Rochelle, NY, 10801.